8pm
Metropolitan Male Choir of SA Rain on the track (2000) (Songs Of Australia) ...lyrics by Max Fatchen
Manfred Mann’s Earth Band Joybringer (1973) (single only)
Porcupine Tree Time flies (2009) (The Incident)
Ozric Tentacles Waterfall City (1999) (Waterfall Cities)
Tamam Shud The Goolutionites (and the real people) + They’ll take you down on the lot + I love you all (1970) (Goolutionites (and the real people))
Tamam Shud Stay (1994) (Permanent Culture)
The Enid Fand I (1977) (Aerie Faerie Nonsense)
9pm
Colosseum Valentyne suite (1970) (Valentyne Suite)
The Reasoning Hyperdrive (2012) (Adventures In Neverland)
Muse Supermassive black hole (2006) (Black Holes & Revelations)
Sebastian Hardie I wish (2011) (Blueprint)
Sebastian Hardie Rosanna (1975) (Four Moments / Four Moments Of The Windchase)
Procol Harum Whiter shade of pale (1967) (single only)
Procol Harum The mark of the claw (1977) (Something Magic)
Procol Harum Perpetual motion (1991) (The Prodigal Stranger)
10pm
Liquid Tension Experiment Acid rain (1999) (Liquid Tension Experiment 2)
Voyager Seize the day (2011) (The Meaning Of I)
Kevin Peek Walk in the sun (2010) (Music For TV and Film: Still Waters)
Madder Lake Bumper bar song + When is a mouse (live, 1973) (Still Point, bonus tracks)
Buffalo Shylock (live, 1974) (Volcanic Rock, bonus track)
Spectrum I’ll be gone (live, 1970) (Milesago, bonus track)
Diverse music, primarily progressive rock: Saturday night, 8pm to 10pm, on 89.7 PBA FM, Adelaide's Northern voice. Program commenced February 2012, very reluctantly ceased 8 April 2023. In the playlist for each week, links are given for the Aussie/NZ artists, to help get the good word out there. For each week, the playlists in Spotify were created in 2026; they are separate from the original broadcast and exclude music not available in Spotify.
No comments:
Post a Comment