Cream I feel free (1968) (Wheels Of Fire)
Transatlantic All of the above (2000) (Transatlantic)
Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) Il banchetto (1973) (Photos of Ghosts)
Deborah Conway Today I am a daisy (1993) (Bitch Epic)
Tommy Emmanuel Hellos & Goodbyes (1993) (The Journey)
Pink Floyd Shine on you crazy diamond Pt.1 to 7 (1975) (Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd)
Loreena McKennitt Banks of Claudy (1985) (Elemental)
Litmus Stars (2009) (Aurora)
Hawkwind Brainstorm (1972) (Doremi Fasol Latido)
Ozric Tentacles Thyroid (1984) (Erpsongs)
Dragon Graves (1974) (Universal Radio)
Opeth Heritage + The Devil’s Orchard + I feel the dark (2011) (Heritage)
Cream NSU + Sunshine of your love + I’m so glad (live) (Cream Gold)
Sebastian Hardie Rosanna (1975) (Four Moments / Four Moments Of The Windchase)
Diverse music, primarily progressive rock: Saturday night, 8pm to 10pm, on 89.7 PBA FM, Adelaide's Northern voice. Program commenced February 2012, very reluctantly ceased 8 April 2023. In the playlist for each week, links are given for the Aussie/NZ artists, to help get the good word out there. For each week, the playlists in Spotify were created in 2026; they are separate from the original broadcast and exclude music not available in Spotify.
No comments:
Post a Comment